Are you struggling with any non-medical problems such as:
- Needing advice or help to claim benefits?
- Housing problems?
- Needing paperwork support?
- Understanding what carer support is available locally?
- Wanting information about accessing adult social care services or home adaptations/disability equipment
- or just want to know what social activities are out there in the community?
Not sure where to turn for help?
Then please self-refer to our Social Prescribing Link Workers, Louise Evans & Clare Sherman , by either calling Herts Help on 0300 123 4044 (for people living in Hertfordshire), or ask the practice staff directly to refer you to Louise or Clare if you reside outside of Hertfordshire.
The service is free and not time limited.
The link worker can give you the time you need to discuss your problem in detail and will work with you on a plan of action to resolve this, build self-resilience and offer advice and support.
*Please note, currently due to Covid-19, all consultations with the link worker are now taking place via telephone.