The biggest ever vaccination programme in NHS history has commenced this week.
We please ask that patients DO NOT to keep calling us about the Covid vaccine. Likewise please do not walk into reception to enquire or ask for it to be given either. As soon as we have full guidance from NHS England on where and how the vaccines are going to be delivered we will let you know.
NHS England have advised that when we commence vaccinating patients will be invited using the following cohorts:
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
- All those 80 years of age (and over) and Health and Social Care Workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- Adults on the NHS shielded patient list
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Those aged 50-64 will be offered it later