Public Health England has advised that anyone who has been to Wuhan, China in the last 14 days follow the below advice:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with others
- Contact NHS 111 for advice
Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
- Do not go to work, school or public areas
- Avoid visitors in your home
- Avoid using public transport or taxis
Symptoms to look out for:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
For queries on foreign travel, visit GOV.UK – Foreign Travel Advice.