Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
We would like to give you the opportunity to tell us how well we are doing. If you have any comments, suggestions or compliments. Please complete feedback online . Your comments are helpful to us to improve our services and will be discussed at our team meetings.
If you have a complaint, please see the attached leaflet detailing our Complaints Procedure
How to Complain
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a formal complaint we would like you to let us know in writing as soon as possible, ideally within a few days. This will help us establish what happened more easily.
If this is not possible please let us have the details of your complaint:
- Within 12 months of the incident that gave rise to the complaint.
- Within 12 months of being made aware of the incident.
We would in the first instance request that complaints be sent in writing addressed to Lisa Flaherty, Assistant Practice Manager. However, you are welcome to ask for an appointment to discuss your concerns.
What we will do
We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within 21 working days from the date you raised the complaint with us.
We aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong.
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with us.
- Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.
- Identify what we can do to ensure the problem does not happen again.